Saturday, May 28, 2016

BBQ and bowling balls

First order of business after breakfast: hit up the Do-Seum (children's museum) with Grammy & Pop-Pop. Justin & Christy headed to an art museum. Ada had a blast playing in the little people town (complete with a grocery store for minis!) and exploring all the fun exhibits.






We reunited for lunch at Smoke Shack BBQ. I thought it was excellent; I don't know that anyone else really enjoyed it that much. I liked the brisket, the sweet rolls they used for the sliders, and the spicy creamed corn. After lunch, the boys and Christy went to a pub to watch a soccer match, while the rest of us relaxed at the hotel for Ada's nap. We all headed to a bowling alley for our final outing together as a fam (super fun!), then got takeout Neapolitan style pizza to eat back at the hotel. We capped off the night with some ice cream bars from the hotel snack shack. Mmmm.






"I need some more!" --Ada


No comments:

Post a Comment

Indio, March 2026

Sunday 3/30 Left around 7:30 Got to tram around 9:30. The wait was one hour, so Cliff got tix for us and the Andrades while we waited in the...